Saturday, March 19, 2011

What I want?????????

If you follow me on Twitter,
If you spot the status @ facebook.
you'll know I AM TOTALLY CRAZY THIS MORNING -.-
.
.
.
.
I WANT I WANT I WANT.
ALL IS ABOUT I WANT -.-
.
.
.
I WANT TO EARN MORE MONEY!
MORE!
.
.
.
WHY?
.
.
Because I got popo.
:) popo, i will bring you go to travel.
before jiejie pay for you :) is my turn!
:DDD
popo, when you wanna go to travel with me papa n mama you can tell you friend.
ohh, my little grand daughter going to bring me go where where where.
OH popo,
i want to bring you go eat Japanese FOODS :)
your favourite :DD
.
.
.
.

Because i got daddy. :)
i want to buy daddy a CAR.
-.- he got many car. but i want to get him a better house.
or A HOUSE :DDD!
Daddy drive the car i buy for you.
show to the asshole who say you.
yes. the useless man -.-
fetch mai mama ;DD
or you want a driver next time?
tell me only!
i get it for you :D
.
.
.
you horn horn your friend.
tell them.
my bii buy it for me 1 xD
haha! then you can so where ever you wanna go!
Daddy's favourite :DD
.
.
.
Because i got mama!
mama love Louis Vuitton
I will get her 1 when i earn my 1st salary!
mama, i want you take the bag go show off to all of your friend :D
you can tell them : My younger daughter buy for me 1 a :DDD
i like to hear that mama xD
then daddy can drive the car i buy for him and bring you go here n there :DD
.
.
.



or you want Gucci mama? xD
I give you what you want. :)
.
.
.
Well,
I'm don't have a rich parents.
But, I'll be rich to let them become RICH.
this is what i AIM for my whole life.
before i acheive my dream.
they cannot leave me alone!
I fight for them.
yeah, they are the only reason :)
.
.
.
when i'm still young,
my sis taking care of them.
soon on later.
IS MY TURN :DD
.
.
.
Wait for me!~~~~ :DDD
.
.
.
.
DawnWhite

1 comment:

 

  © Blog template designed by Jeralynn Lee