Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Night. The TRAINEE night :)

Because of some reason,
cancel our plan.
stay in batu.f
instead of going down to penang road.
yeah, Sixty9ine is our favourite hang out place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
my beloved Jean Goh :)
i cannot live without her in my life. seriously :D
.
.

I love her :)
.
.
.
Kept on holding my new bling bling DIY iPhone case :DD
.
.
.
.
Long Island Ice Tea.
NAHHHH!!!
I made one teste much more better :PPP
don't trust?
come and try la -.-


He always have me or jean standing beside him.
so lucky hu you?
leng luissss -.-
.
.
.
All of the TRAINEE came to drink.
I SAID ALL -.-
no matter rasa sayang one or golden sand 1 -.-
not bad fun la..
taquila 2 shot.
and i'm still AWAKE -.-
NAhhhhh~~~~
i like it :DD
.
.
.
.
DawnWhite

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Blog template designed by Jeralynn Lee