Thursday, April 1, 2010

Louis Labrador :)

That day,
my dad called me when i m sleeping.
i dun like to answer phone call when i m sleeping
but, is my dad. wat to do?
when i pick up the phone
is mum,
she ask me to have dinner with them,
but i dun want. i tell her i need to do my assignment.
and i need to wait for my fren to cum to my hse n get smtg from me.
mum says : okiee loh!
then suddenly dad took the phone n say
DAD : Bi ahh Bi, dady on the way home. and dad bring a labrador home.
Me: HARRR?? why?????
DAD: i tot u like??
ME: yea lahh! but y? ( actually no matter wat kind of dog i also like :D )
DAD: i reach home ni talk!
ME: ohh! bye bye -.-
hang up the phone
.
i was thinking,
izzit because of april fool? -.-
then when my dady reached home.
i walk down n ask
'where is the dog worr?'
then the labrador walk to me -.-
OMG! sooooo cute!!
.
.
.
he so adorable!
Only 1 n a half month.
after that dad told me,
actually is his fren's puppy.
he gave it to dady.
actually dad dun 1 but my mom wnt him badly -.-
ishhh!!
thank you la ma!
he so baby,
so easy to fall asleep :D
cute ha?
but we dun really know wanna fed him or not.
because, my hse total got 4dogs now -.-
too many!
but actually is ok for me.
i dun mind :D
4 human + 4 dog = 8 members xD
.
.
.
.
Twinkle Ng
Cooper Ng
Molly Ng
Louis Labrador Ng
.
.
.
.
.
DawnWhite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Blog template designed by Jeralynn Lee